Apostille (French “Apostille”) is a certification provided under the Hague Convention of October 5,1961 for authenticating documents for use in foreign countries. The sole function is to certify the authenticity of the signature of the document. Put simply, an apostille is a simplified certificate that is attached to another document so that it will be accepted when used overseas. If the country of intended use does not participate in the Hague Convention, documents being sent to that country can be “authenticated” or “certified”. Types of documents include corporate documents such as company bylaws and articles of incorporation, power of attorney, diplomas, transcripts, letters relating to degrees, marital status, references and job certifications, home studies, deeds of assignments, distributorship agreements, papers for adoption purposes, etc.
In Republic of Moldova, the “apostille” certification is used and applied since March 16, 2007.
Apostille Certification is the only procedure that can be required for the authentication of signature and responsibility assumed by the person that signed the document, or, on special cases, the authentication of seal or stamp attached to the document.
The Translation Company Diplom provides Apostille Certification service for individual and legal entities on the following documents:
- documents and duplicate copies of civil acts: birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, civil status certificate, certificate of name change, birth certificate etc.;
- certificate of no criminal record, passport, identity card, driver license etc.;
- study documents: certificate, high school diploma, diploma, certificate of general studies etc.;
- notarial documents;
- court orders;
- documents certifying the length of employment;
- medical extracts and certificates;
- notarial certified copies and translation of apostilled documents;
- eterprise documents: certificate of registry, license, agreements, constitutional documents etc.
You can contact the Translation company Diplom, get free of charge consultation on apostille application, and make an order. For the apostille application, you need the original document, its translation and notarial legalization. All these services you can order in one of our offices. Our specialists will provide a qualitative and fast translation of documents, notarial legalization and will apply apostille certification in the needed and specified terms.