- Answering phone calls;
- Customers service in office: receiving and delivering orders, personal and phone consultation of clients;
- Working with translators: orders distribution, control of execution;
- Working with documents (scanner, management of electronic data, verification);
- Preparing documentation for notary legalization, legalization of documents at notary’s office.
- University degree;
- Perfect knowledge of the Russian and Romanian languages;
- Knowledge of foreign languages constitutes an advantage;
- Work experience in the required field constitutes an advantage;
- Experienced PC user;
- Sincerity and integrity;
- Sense of discipline;
- Self-sufficiency and responsibility;
- Good interpersonal skills and dynamic spirit;
- Ability to work with people;
- Desire to work on long-lasting basis.
- Social package;
- Training – 1 week;
- Full time job (M.-Fr. - 9.00 - 17.00; Sat. - 9.00. - 13.00);
- Probation period – 1 month (fully paid).
Send CV with specification of job and photo on email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on the following address:
Chisinau municipality, 55 Armeneasca St., 2nd floor, off. 219, tel.: +373 (79) 79-3-111.