Consular or embassy legalization – the most difficult procedure of attributing to the document legal power abroad, confirming the authenticity of signatures on the document, and sometimes that of stamps or seals.
During the whole process of consular legalization documents pass through a set of authorities, each of them confirming the signature put on the document by previous authorities.
Translation company Diplom provides assistance in consular legalization process of the following documents to individual and legal entities:
- original acts and duplicates of civil status acts: birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, civil status certificate etc.;
- certificate of no criminal records;
- documents of studies: certificate, certificate of general studies, high school diploma, diploma etc.;
- notary acts;
- court judgements;
- employment history records, workbooks;
- medical certificates;
- other national documents.
You can order consular legalization services at translation company Diplom. In order to apply consular legalization seals, you should provide the original act, its translation and notary legalization. All mentioned services you can order at the main office: Chisinau municipality, 55, Armeneasca Street, 4nd floor, off. 418, tel.: +373 (79) 79-11-00.